My mother has alzheimers. She misunderstood the terms and conditions and actually did not want or remember she purchased the product due to her mental condition.

. i tried to cancel the order and they refused to assist me and charged my mothers account for two products at $89.95 each. I called when i realized which was one day after the cancellation period and they were rude and unwilling to help even after i explained her mental status. this is geriatric abuse!

the lady hung up the phone on me and was outright rude!!! i am appalled by the way they spoke to me.

im sure they were nice and friendly when they tried to sell the product. i simply wanted to return the product and they provided me with no options even in the sensitive situation that i am in with my mother s health

Review about: Bellacelle Eye Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1324769

The same thing happened to me. A legit company offers a return/refund policy.

This is totally a scam. I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. I was informed, however, that I am the only complaint thus far and they will not do anything to investigate this company until they receive other complaints indicating that there is a problem. Go to ftc.gov and share your experience.

They will give you a file #. If they a receive enough complaints they will investigate if this company is operating legitimately or not.