Turnaround Time

I am disabled and do not receive much money per month.When I saw you could try the product for only shipping, I wanted to do so.

My medications make my skin very dry. The full price product overdrew my checking account at Christmas and in January when my daughter had her 18th birthday. I wasn't even able to get her a gift. This is no different than the criminals who *** our checking or debit card information!!

What can you do if you cannot contact them or get them to contact you?I am considering having my bank stop paying this, the fee would be cheaper than the price of the product!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: I did not sign up for recurring payments, Ordering trial and not knowing it would be recurring.

Had an Experience with Bellacelle?

Comments

Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #1337393

I am also disabled & have had the same problem.I ordered & canceled but I am still getting charged.

Now I can't find a phone number to contact them.

When product comes there is no paper work in the box.Any suggestions?

Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey, United States #1313396

This company is a scam artist.They advertise using many different company names, and claiming to be sponsored by Shark Tank, Dr.

Oz, Oprah, Ellen etc.They change their name hourly but use the same post office address in Santa Ana Ca.