1.2
Turnaround Time

On April 1, 2017 I purchased the trial eye cream for 5.95 and the skin face cream for 4.95 online.I i received it after April 15 which was the date my credit card was charged 86.95 and 84.95.

I didn't think the product worked. May 15 my card was chatged 95.96 and 92.95. I realized that this was a autoship/auto charge scam. I'm sure I read the fine print and it stated that you only paid for shipping on the trials.

I called cust service # and spoke to a rep who finally would only refund 75%of the second charge and cancelled my auto shipping. This was after I mentioned the Attorney General. Regardless. the price is outrageous for .5 oz which doesn't even work.

The original receipt from the trial offer did not mention auto shipping or the original price.I will call my cc company and take furthet action as necessary.

Review about: Bellacelle Eye Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Scam, I did not sign up for recurring payments, Ordering trial and not knowing it would be reoccuring, Ordering trial not knowing it would be only 14 days, Misleading free trial offer.

Had an Experience with Bellacelle?

Comments