1.2
Turnaround Time

I received skin serum and eye cream on May 4th.I tried the product for two days and rashes appeared.

On the 6th, I decided to call to cancel the 14 day trial and return the product. The return policy on the website states that one must call and get a return merchandise authorization no. at LEAST 1 day before the 14 day trial before recurring charges to the credit card of $89.00 are imposed. I called and was told there was an early cancellation fee of 9.95 for each product.

I stated that no where on the website does it state that there is an early cancellation fee and that I was calling before the 14 day trial period. The customer service representative tried pressuring me to try the product and call 1 day before the 14 day trial. I stated that I wanted to cancel and then report to the consumer protection agency of my state, then her tone changed! She put me on hold and came back to say she was waiving the early cancellation fee and that I did not have to return the product.

I got her name and employee number just in case.Unfair trade practices, beware and enforce your consumer rights!

Review about: Bellacelle Eye Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Ordering trial and not knowing it would be recurring, Way of doing business.

Had an Experience with Bellacelle?

Comments